1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. When writing a check we ask that we have your drivers license number as well as current contact information on file.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Country Animal Hospital understands this and offers the option of Care Credit . It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments with out interest. With this plan the bill must be a minimum of $500.00. If interested please ask the receptionist's for details.
Highlights of Care Credit:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determined Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .